2020 Race is a go!
We have received approval from USAT and all our local and state organizations to move forward with Trifest for MS 2020 with some changes.
*May be modified as we get closer to race day
*All racers will receive updated info a week before the race
- All racers must sign a COVID exposure waiver (we will email these out and have copies at race site)
- Social Distancing of 6 feet must be maintained at all times
- Racers temps will be taken at race site. If anyone has a temperature 100.4 degrees or higher they will not be allowed to race.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when racing. For your safety, masks cannot be worn while racing.
- There will be hand sanitizer and bleach wipes available multiple locations at race site
- Total race numbers will be reduced in the Sprint. Transition will be 6 bikes per rack max (vs 8 normally).
- Swim pool deck will be marked for 6 feet spacing while waiting for time trial start
- Similar to last year every race will be split into groups/waves. Please do not be on the pool deck until your group is called.
- There will be no hydration stations on course for any races. Racers are responsible to carry their own items as needed.
- No spectators will be allowed on the pool deck.
- We encourage spectators to stay home this year to help with social distancing
- No Team/Club Tents allowed set up at race site (trying to keep gathering points reduced)
- We’ve reduced on site vendors, tents, tables, and chairs to reduce contact points.
- Post-Race food will have a COVID-19 compliant method for pickup. Please follow the procedures as they direct you.
- You must do your own body marking. Body marking is required Please use a thick black marker. Make sure it is big and visible. Mark both arms with your bib number (write the number vertically down the arm). Mark your right calf with your age on December 31, 2020 if an individual racer.
- Trifesta will have Tri Tats to put on
- There will be no awards ceremony for any race. We’ll have a time frame you can pick up your award before leaving race site.
Location: Melvin Ford Pool , Memorial Park
Lots of race options!